Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Find: Party in a Pot

Photograph for The Find by  Jim Franco


I've shared this photo with you several times, since it is one of my favorites from The Find: The Housing Works Book of Decorating With Thrift Shop Treasures, Flea Market Objects, and Vintage Details.  I find myself drawn to this photo partly because it was taken in the home of one of my favorite people, Michael Quinn. But there's another reason my eye tends to linger on this shot. It's because I'm always reminded of my parents, since the bean pot they received as a wedding gift 50 years ago is nestled among the festive table accents.



Always Frugal, Always Fabulous,


The Elegant Thrifter

5 comments:

  1. Ew, what's with the spammers ?!?

    ANYWAY, I too love this image. I dare anyone to look at it and not smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I love this photo also and it does make me smile. However, when I do look at it, the second thing I think after the first thought: "Isn't that colorful and fun") is: Who the heck has to dust and clean all that stuff? And does the owner have cats???

    Love the bean pot...sweet rememberance :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very informative. try to check www.saversclub.us You will discover many additional shopping related benefits and savings opportunities that will allow users to save money, up to $500 or more, when purchasing your favorite products for your home, fragrances, flowers, dining delicacies and various items for your kitchen from many brand name providers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin