Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Find: What's Under the Tree

I know I've found a fantastic store when I feel compelled to ask the shop keeper if I can reach into my bag and start snapping photos. That's what happened as I started turning the wondrous corners of Rolling Greens, a home shop that specializes in eclectic gardening ideas and plant creations. (I'll share more in a future post.)

As my eyes scanned the floor absorbing every detail, I was pulled toward this drift-wood tree piled with books and what should I discover?


A stack of The Find: The Housing Works Book of Decorating with Thrift Shop Treasures, Flea Market Objects, and Vintage Details.

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous,


The Elegant Thrifter

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I liked your blog and I personally invite you to join http://www.coollectors.com - The World's Free Collectors Zone.
    We will also be happy to cooperate with your blog such as adding its link to our site.
    All the best,
    Diane
    info@coollectors.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin