Friday, October 7, 2011

Free Fridays: Table Talk


A solid-wood table with a few scuffs all of a sudden dropped its price from $3 to free at a lawn display  set up during the Town-Wide Yard Sale in Point Pleasant, New Jersey. Sturdy, but with a few scratches, its legs swing out and its leaves pop up to create a massive dining table fit for a feast.

How could we resist? My pals and I loaded it into the Jeep and hauled it back to New York City for a friend about to move into a new apartment.

 Do you have a fabulous find that cost you absolutely nothing?


Always Frugal, Always Fabulous,


The Elegant Thrifter



2 comments:

  1. This just kills me! What a great find and there are just so many ways you can change this table up and use it. I have many great mid century chairs which I found curbside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic and free to boot! What a great find Stan.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin