Monday, August 15, 2011

The Object of My Desire: Eye Candy


Last week, I told you about my visit to Karin Weiner's Lion's Share pop-up shop in Red Hook Brooklyn. Here's a little vignette that caught my eye for the way Karen used stitched parrots to set a background for a set of bird mugs. Unfortunately, you can't tell that this gathering is displayed on a vintage, wooden ironing board, but you can see the Donkey Party game that somehow -- at least to me -- just works in this setting.

Go visit Karin for just few more Saturdays and Sundays on Van Brunt and King, from noon to 7 p.m. And tell her The Elegant Thrifter sent you!

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous,

The Elegant Thrifter

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I have four of those bird mugs. I love them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin