Friday, August 19, 2011

The Gift of Thrift: Wrap it Up!

When offering The Gift of Thrift, I always try to make sure that the packaging is as thoughtful as what's inside. So on my thrift shopping jaunts, along with a mental list of the people I know would enjoy a re-purposed treasure, I always have my periphery set for rolls of unique ribbon and unused greeting cards. A few weeks ago, I found these lovelies at the Film Biz Recycling thrift shop for $2. Now that's a wrap!

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous,

The Elegant Thrifter

3 comments:

  1. I so agree!
    i can buy or give the thriftiest gift, but when i wrap it, it is like an expensive treasure!
    I believe the wrapping is just as important as the gift itself!
    New follower, old thrifter ;)
    xXx
    Reva
    of
    revasrags2roses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great saving idea.
    Thanks for sharing this idea as well as the link.

    Cassy from Acoustic Guitar Lessons

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin