Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Frugal Fun: Pudding it all Together

A while back I was invited to a summer barbecue and I decided to make a banana pudding. Since I like to always like to bring my homemade creations in a dish I can leave behind, it took me no longer than five minutes at Goodwill to spot this 1970s ceramics watermelon container, perfect for serving up a cheerful pudding.

I put together a little video of my assembling this pudding in my own kitchen. And while the end result was somewhat soupy yet delicious, I did learn that making meringue on a hot, humid day was not a great idea!

video
Enjoy!

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous,

The Elegant Thrifter.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bowl, loved the banana soup, and loved having you at the party. Thanks again!
    Lurky

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin