Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Find: Tied in a Bow

When I find vintage ribbons, you can bet I'll pick them up, especially if they are as gorgeous as this one that I found at an estate sale in Independence, Missouri. I especially like the way this pretty green ribbon looks wrapped around The Find: The Housing Works Book of Decorating With Thrift Shop Treasures, Flea Market Objects, and Vintage Details.

If you have a copy of The Find that you'd like personalized, email me your details to theelegantthrifter@gmail.com, and I'll pop a bookplate in the mail just for you!

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous,

The Elegant Thrifter

1 comment:

  1. I have your book and it is nearly worn out from looking at it so much!! Thanks for all of your hard work putting it together for us to emulate and enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin