Thursday, January 27, 2011

Reuse & Repurpose: What a Cut Up!

A while back, I shared with you this Silverware Skyline that I saw in the windows of Fishs Eddy the other day, putting a whole new perspective on the way I look at New York, thanks to this Empire State Building made mostly of knives, a smaller, neighboring structure crafted out of spoons, and a Chrysler Building (not in this photo) made of forks and plates, all emulating the Manhattan skyline in flatware!

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous!

The Elegant Thrifter

4 comments:

  1. Pretty cool. I love to stop in there when in the city. Of course, you have to keep that big shoulder bag away from all those stacks of china & breakable wares!
    L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic... and love love love Fishs Eddy!!!
    I have NY skyline glasses from them and would like to the the Floor Plan tote =)

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really fun!
    Haven't been there in along time! You reminded me to go and see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fishs Eddy is the best!! Thanks for giving me a quick fix of their windows until I can get back to NYC to go there in person.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin