Friday, January 28, 2011

The Gift of Thrift: The Gold Standard

Meet Bianca, the newest member of the Hooch Bag collection. She's a gorgeous, golden Whiting & Davis mesh number loaded with a nip of tequila, packed with candy cigarettes and full of funny money. A client asked her to be ready to roll at the last minute, so she got all pretty but then got left standing in the cold. And if you're wondering, she's available....for the right price!

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous,

The Elegant Thrifter

3 comments:

  1. I really admire your creativity, I love your Hootch Bags and your latest one is gorgeous. This photo gives me a distinct craving for those sweet and chalky candy cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the emotion. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Hooch Bags. What an amazing idea. I'm going to remember these for my next girls weekend.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin