Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year's Eve from Kansas City. Here's the view from my room in Crown Center, where I attended my high school prom a *few* years ago.

And just so you know, I used Starwood points to pay for my room, or I wouldn't be The Elegant Thrifter!

May your year be filled with all things beautiful and bright, from my hometown to you. Thank you for all of your kind words, gracious visits and wonderful ideas.

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous!

The Elegant Thrifter

9 comments:

  1. Hope you're having a great time back here in Missouri! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Stan ~ enjoy KC!(are you going by The Curious Sofa while you are there? They are closing and will have lots of good deals for The Elegant Thrifter! ~ wish I could go!)
    :)Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stan,
    Thanks for all the wonderful thrift tips and entertaining post in 2010. Looking forward to interesting posts and information in 2011.

    Wishing you a most marvelous year in 2011. - G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you too... as a new follower I'm looking forward to all the thrifty tips that will be shared in 2011!!!

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy new year...very much enjoy the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year from a (relatively) new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! Here's to many great thrift shop finds for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year from a new follower of your site. Looking forward to being inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Back at you Stan. Hopes for all good things to you and yours this new year, Pam

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin