Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Find: Try Your Luck!

If you'd like a personalized copy of The Find: The Housing Works Book of Decorating With Thrift Shop Treasures, Flea Market Objects, and Vintage Details, Mr. Goodwill Hunting is giving one away. Go check him out and all his thriftiness!

And as I've told you before, if you purchase a copy of The Find and would like to have it personalized, just drop me a note with your information, and I'll happily send you a signed bookplate in the mail.

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous,

The Elegant Thrifter

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I'll head there now. I haven't ordered a copy of your book yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled to have found you over on Mr. Goodwill Hunting, thrifting is one of my very most favorite things to do, which is a good thing because my budget is very tiny! Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin