Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Frugal Fun: Go Bake a Cake!


I'm thinking of making this cake again for Thanksgiving. I found the recipe last year in Southern Living, and it's super easy to make. While the instructions call for using mini-cakes pans I baked my cake a larger pan and it turned out well. See! If you do try out this cake, remember to add the easy garnishes that are suggested in the recipe. Oh, and be certain to serve it on a coordinating, vintage plate!

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous!

The Elegant Thrifter

5 comments:

  1. That's some kind of cake! Is that two bundt cakes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks absolutely delish! You know I love to bake...and decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous. You are one talented lady.

    Have a lovely Wed.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Ha! I'm not a lady! But if you want to call me a gent, I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm so inspired to follow your lead. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin