Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Frugal Fun: a Boo-tiful Surprise!


Don't you love it when you end up having a rich, inspiring (albeit spooky!) experience that is absolutely free?

That's exactly what happened when Veli and I walked by the Ideal Glass gallery in the East Village on Halloween afternoon and noticed an exhibition called "Mad Supper Die-Ning. " Now, how could we not stop. Produced by Ayaka May Plus and Momotoko as a way to show New Yorkers, the event was a ghoulish gathering that served up all kinds of gruesome goodies.

Why don't I just show you a few:

These treats gave a hand in luring people inside the affair.

These twins served up the appetizers. (Ok, I just had a taste. It was good, but, well, you know!)

And here I am with dessert. I wonder if that was a lady's finger!

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous!

The Elegant Thrifter



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin