Monday, August 30, 2010

The Object of My Desire: Thrift Heaven

A few weeks ago we headed out to New Jersey to do some visiting and of course some thrifting, and the discoveries were beyond amazing. Here's a scene in front Boyden's Attic in Glen Gardner, and no, I'm not for sale, but this selection of chairs, smattering of tables and even a singe canoe certainly was!

On a side note, Ideeli.com will be offering limited quantities of my book The Find: The Housing Work Book of Decorating With Thrift Shop Treasures, Flea Market Objects, and Vintage Details this week. If you're interested in purchasing a copy for yourself or even for a gift, this is a fantastic opportunity to get it, along with other gorgeous Random House imprints, at a super-low price. Use my personalized invitation to get alerts of upcoming sales here: http://www.ideeli.com/invite/stanleywilliams1. And I'll let you know when the sale goes live -- possibly even as early as tomorrow!

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous!

The Elegant Thrifter



1 comment:

  1. Looks like a legendary thrifting weekend. I love the canoe!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin