Friday, August 27, 2010

The Gift of Thrift: Packaged Pretties


You've heard me talk about the fabulously talented pals Heather Kerr, Michael Quinn and Ron Rangel, so it shouldn't come as any kind of surprise that when they put together a gift for a friend's birthday, the wrap would be just as sensational as its contents. Don't you love the way they spelled their friend's name with colored tape on solid wrap? I'm a careful unwrapper who annoyingly peels off the pieces of cellophane to preserve the paper with a minimum of tears. But this display would make even me want to rip right in to see what's inside.

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous!

The Elegant Thrifter

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea!

    Wanted to share wih you that I am having a Vintage Love Saturdays on my blog. You are welcome to join in if you would like!
    Http://www.southernladyvintage.blogspotcom for details!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin