Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Garage Sale Goodness: Oh, Baby Baby

Here's another sweet something that will be priced to sell at the stoop sale with Heather Kerr and Michael Quinn on Saturday, August 21. I bought this vintage, pink baby scale from one of my favorite thrift shops that was going out of business thinking I would use it as part of a table display for a baby shower one day.

But did that ever happen? No siree! Instead, it has lived underneath my living room side table for the past few years, and I'm giving her up for adoption.

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous!

The Elegant Thrifter


3 comments:

  1. Love it. I could see it as a kitchen scale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those used to be a staple in the nursery! Along with rubber pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS!!! OK, what are you marking it for? Has anyone else bought it off you yet??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin