Friday, August 13, 2010

Free Fridays: Cool It!


It truly annoys me how poorly made home appliances are these days. You can imagine how irritated I was the other day when the cooling unit in my bedroom went out. And might I add during a brutal New York City heat wave?

Thankfully, Veli had made a visit to the recycling room just a few days earlier where he nabbed this practically new oscillating fan. So until the unit is repaired -- and hopefully that will be done by the time you read this -- here's the new addition in the bedroom.

Whew!

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous,

The Elegant Thrifter

1 comment:

  1. so sorry, been there this summer myself.. 100 degrees plus, goes out on saturday late afternoon, got fixed wednesday by noon... good luck

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin