Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Find: Big Doings!


It has truly been a big week for The Find: The Housing Work Book of Decorating With Thrift Shop Treasures, Flea Market Objects, and Vintage Details. First off, starting today, Ideeli.com will be offering limited quantities of my book in its Random House sale.

If that weren't enough, AOL's ShelterPop featured me in a story about the country's best flea markets. Read all about it here. (Note, the photo I gave them to use is from the booth of LeAnn Stephenson, the famed Vintage Laundress! Look closely on the left and you can see her elbow.)


If you're interested in purchasing a copy for yourself or even for a gift, Ideeli's offering is a fantastic way to get it along with other gorgeous Random House imprints, all at great prices. Sign up here: http://www.ideeli.com/invite/stanleywilliams1, and click over to the Random House sale and look for The Find. Then let me know if you purchase my book, and I'll send you personalized bookplates!

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous,

The Elegant Thrifter

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm off to buy the book!

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, and don't kill me I just went to the post office yesterday and dropped the envelope off, so you should have it a few days. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you, it's like you were my own sibling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of this news is marvelous - just like Sonya, I'm so proud of you!!
    xoxo,LeAnn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin