Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fabulous & Frugal Fun: Three-Headed Monster


They say good things come in three. But it's also said that three's a crowd, so I promise this series of severed head decorating ideas will come to an end today. I couldn't resist but share with you one more of my favorite bodiless têtes, that of Marie-Antoinette sitting underneath a bench -- a replica of one at the Château de Versailles -- in the gorgeous apartment of Beale-Lana's Randall Beale.

You can watch the video of my discovery here on Open House. Note the former mustache that I removed from my own head earlier this year.

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous,

The Elegant Thrifter

6 comments:

  1. I'm "HEAD over heels" loving this series of post! I think you should move to the "HEAD of the class" for your efforts

    Okay, enough with the puns

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the video! So classy...
    Au Revoir,
    ♥Danette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh the Marie Antoinette..head..no body...French Revolution :)

    have a great day!

    Kit

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got it bad...

    Have a great day!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunatly all the puns I could think of are not fit to print...haha, just found your blog....tis lovely, cheers katherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought you were Sean Connery at first! Sweet 'stache!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin