Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Find: Just for You

Let's hear it for Bill over at Affordable Accoutrements for being so gracious to offer a signed copy of my book, The Find: The Housing Work Book of Decorating With Thrift Shop Treasures, Flea Market Objects, and Vintage Details!

While only has a single signed copy available, I want to remind you of my standing offer. If you have a copy of The Find, send me your mailing address at theelegantthrifter@gmail.com, and I'll dash you off a personalized bookplate that you can affix inside your very own book. Or if you have a loved one -- or even someone you don't like so much -- just tell how to inscribe it for him, her or them, and I'd be pleased to do that as well.

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous!

The Elegant Thrifter

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to check this book out, but I'm headed over to Affordable Accoutrements to see if I can maybe win it first. Stop by to see me sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to offer your book as a giveaway on my blog, but I'm not giving up MY copy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just got my bookplate in the mail today and i have to say thank you so much for your willingness to do that! it just made my day when i saw it in the mailbox. you are such a gracious person! thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm visiting from Bill's blog. (Isn't he the nicest guy?!) I would love to win your book.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin