Sunday, April 4, 2010

Subline Sundays: Scenes from an Easter Brunch

It's one hour before guests arrive for a casual Easter Brunch, and here's the scenario:


The quiche lorraine set perfectly and looks cheery next to some chocolate bunnies.



My tulips opened just in time to accent my pineapple upside-down cake resting atop my beloved cake tier made by decoupage artist John Derian.



Veli made this colorful salad with organic baby arugula that tastes like it came right from the farm. Maybe it did!



Here's one of my favorite dishes loaded with Easter candy. It reminds me of Dolly Parton and her love of butterflies. I say every day is better with a little Dolly in it!

Here's wishing you a Sunday full of fluttery fun!

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous!

The Elegant Thrifter

8 comments:

  1. Happy Easter -
    Everything looks lovely and delish :)
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful, blessed, and fun Easter; the brunch looks terrific. and if your tulips droop, drop a few pennies into the vase and they'll spring to attention again.
    Happy Easter,
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like GOOD EATS and SWEET TREATS!!
    Have a Happy Easter!

    :D Lynda
    nyclq-focalpoint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm full of easter eats, but this post whets my appetite [those are the choco bunnies I got the kids, too ;)]. yum stan! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks marvelous! Happy Easter!
    xoxo,
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect Easter brunch. I love that little butterfly dish...and the bunnies that are lounging in it! Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a delicious brunch - Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And Heidi, those bunnies were yummy, too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin