Monday, April 12, 2010

The Object of My Desire: Yes She Can, Can!

Lately, everywhere I look reminds me of Paris. A friend is in the city of lights with her husband and sending out messages from Twitter. I re-discover my old "Paris" baseball cap -- the one I wouldn't be caught dead wearing in France -- and happily use it to shield the top of my head from the warming spring sunshine.

And finally this paint-by-number picture, once again from the eye-candy brimming, Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn, apartment of Michael Quinn, whose vintage tailgate party is featured in The Find: The Housing Works Book of Decorating With Thrift Shop Treasures, Flea Market Objects, and Vintage Details.

As she hangs the French door (Where else?!?) that leads to Michael's living room, this exuberant dancer appears to be high kicking alone in a Paris street with an unidentifiable view of the Eiffel Tour. But there's one thing I can identify for certain:

I see London, I see France.....

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous!

The Elegan Thrifter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin