Friday, February 12, 2010

Free Fridays: From the Heap

Nan Thomson is one eagle-eyed thrift shopper Not only did the Toronto resident find this wooden, beside table in a garbage heap near her home, but it was in perfect condition and ready for use in her lovely blue bedroom.

"By the way, everything else in the photo is from local thrift shops, except the eyeglass holder, which was a gift from my daughter," Nan told me.Her treasure hunting talents uncovered the charming, vine embellished lamp; her iron bed; its comforter; the window treatments and even the stack of bedside reading!

If you would like to share a Free Friday find, then email me a photo along with your story to the elegantthrifter@gmail.com.

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous!

The Elegant Thrifter


5 comments:

  1. That bedside table is so cute!! I can't believe it was in the garbage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable little table it is too!

    Warm blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stan...do you make "house calls"...need a style doc asap....Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my thrifty friend! I have an awared for you on my blog today! This bedside table just goes to show you...there are treasures to be found where you least expect it!

    have a grand Valentines Day!

    Kit

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin