Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sublime Sundays: Sweet Sunset

Having grown up in the Midwest with winters packed with ice and snow, I welcome neither the cold weather nor the nasty stuff that comes with it. So on glacial days like today, I conjure up images of long summer days filled with sunlight that end in a glorious setting like this one that took place last year over the Long Island Sound.

Oh summer days, how I miss you and eagerly await your return.

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous! (And tired of being cold!)

The Elegant Thrifter

2 comments:

  1. I don't like winter as much as I used too but I do still love snow. I am however, planning my garden in my head and looking forward to the first warm day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care much for winter either so I spend the cold weather time feathering my nest and designing my summer line of jewelry. I will be so happy when it's time for spring and summer.

    Warmly,
    LuLu Kellogg

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin