Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday Surprise! Bok! from Zagreb

Since I have only had dribs and drabs of Internet access in Zagreb, Croatia, I've been moderating all of your patient comments from afar on my cranky BlackBerry. I return to New York filled with inspiration and ideas that I'll be sharing with you during the rest of the year. I met the Martha Stewart of weddings here in Zagreb, and just to tease you with the emerging in this charming city, here's a photo of an elegant lady made of silk roses and candle wax posing in a fabulous window in a brand new parfumerie.

And yes...I made a video...flea marketing in Zagreb that I'll post next week after announcing the winner of my first give-away. I'm brewing up some consolation prizes, so I'll announce those as well.

Have a wonderful weekend!

The Elegant Thrifter

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous!

5 comments:

  1. She is fabulous! BTW, brewing? You know moonshining is against the law, right?
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait until you are back home. We love all your fabulous finds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Croatia! So you're the one! ;-)
    I keep seeing on my google analytics map that I've had a visitor from Croatia, mystery solved.
    Can't wait to see the video.

    Regarding the cute little dachshunds you asked about, I listed them on Etsy and sold them the same day. I'm sorry! I found them at an estate sale this past weekend, and I'm guessing they were used to hold hot dogs.

    Have a great week in sunny Croatia, Stan!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a friend who went to Croatia and posted a travel log of his trip. It is absolutely stunning there. Can't wait to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. was great to meet you and share wievs on diff topics. waiting for you to come back to zagreb and have a cup of cappuccino

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin