Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Find: Book Notes

There's been yet another round of amazing press for The Find: The Housing Works Book of Decorating With Thrift Shop Treasures, Flea Market Objects, and Vintage Details thanks to Elaine Markoutsas' Primary Color column that appears all over the country, including the Kansas City Star.

Also, The Palm Beach Post has listed Gardenhouse Decor's event for The Find as a must-attend for this week. See the announcement here.

As I've said before, if you have a copy of The Find, and would like me to personalize it for you, just send me your mailing address at theelegantthrifter@gmail.com and inscription instructions and I will happily send you a bookplate to put in your book.

Remember to RSVP to Gardenhouse Decor when it hosts The Find: The Housing Works Book of Decorating With Thrift Shop Treasures, Flea Market Objects, and Vintage Details. Special decorating guests featured in The Find Randall Beale of Beale-Lana will be there along with Carl & Co.'s Mark Ciolli.

Tell your friends!

Thursday, November 12

6:00 to 8:00 PM

Gardenhouse Decor

437 Northwood Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33407

RSVP to 561-832-8260

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous,

The Elegant Thrifter

2 comments:

  1. Stan, I have to get that book... It's so going on my holiday list! I feel like I know someone famous.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stan, thanks for stopping by, glad to know you have an Ozarks connection. Leola's is a great store owned by 3 sisters and a neice, that have been in the antiques and retail business for many years. I had a space there until last spring when I had some health problems that sidelined me. They are all talented and creative women, and the store is certainly worth a trip. Be sure to check the post I just did on all their white vignettes for Christmas. I'd love to purchase your new book. I guess you're on Amazon?
    Thanks again, I'm enjoying your blog since becoming a follower.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin