Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Find: Kind Words

Over the past few months, I've been overwhelmed with many gracious words offered regarding my labor of love, The Find: The Housing Works Book of Decorating With Thrift Shop Treasures, Flea Market Objects, and Vintage Details.

I am truly thankful.

Here are a couple of the latest entries regarding The Find that I thought you might enjoy.
Heidi at Dreams Intertwined called it her "new favorite read." And if that weren't enough, Amy at Whisper Wood Cottage ran a huge interview with me a few weeks ago, and Vanessa at MaxxSilly is doing a fun giveaway of The Find.

Check out The Find: The Housing Works Book of Decorating with Thrift Shop Treasures, Flea Market Objects, and Vintage Details at Borders, Barnes & Noble, Amazon or Powell's.


The Elegant Thrifter

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. The Find has been one of my top 5 'finds' this year...everyone should read this book, it would show so many how to live a repurposeful life with unique decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! I can't wait to do the giveaway on my blog!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I've GOT to get my hands on this book!!
    It looks great, and it's exactly what I'm trying to accomplish in my home. I'm re-decorating my whole house, one room at a time, with pretty much *just* second hand stuff. Stuff given to me, stuff found in garage sales, thrift stores and my favourite: curbside shopping teehee! I love this way of being greener, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin