Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday Surprises: That's What Friends are For

My best gal pal Bevy Smith is one supportive woman on the town. Read here the nice chat up she gave me and my book, The Find: The Housing Works Book of Decorating With Thrift Shop Treasures, Flea Market Objects, and Vintage Details, in Paper.

Here's a picture of me, looking somewhat stunned (and without the 'stache), with my dear Bevy and recording artist Nelly at a Dinner With Bevy she threw his honor

For your copy, go to Borders, Barnes & Noble,Amazon or Powell's.

Always love being Bevy's guest -- The Elegant Thrifter -- Always Frugal, Always Fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. Haha...so I am going through your blog randomly and BAM you met Nelly!

    Mr. Goodwill Hunting

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin