Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday Surprises: A Preview

I hear that copies of my book, The Find: The Housing Works Book of Decorating With Thrift Shop Treasures, Flea Market Objects, and Vintage Details has started shipping from Amazon today for its on-shelf date of May 5! For those of you awaiting your book, you can get a preview today by joining its fan page on Facebook.

Just to tempt you, here's a shot of the index page with pictures from my book. Buy your copy at BordersBarnes & NobleAmazon  and Powell's.

And be sure to purchase your ticket to Design on a Dime for May 7, benefitting Housing Works, New York's premiere thrift store where all proceeds go to battle the double epidemic of HIV/AIDS and homelessness. Click here to buy tickets. 

Always frugal, always fabulous -- The Elegant Thrifter


2 comments:

  1. I adore you. I am so honored you visited my blog! And I am so excited about your book and will be getting it through Barnes and Noble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be doing events in the Kansas City area -- one in Independence and another at Nell Hill's in Kansas City -- on June 19 and June 20. Come see me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin