Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sublime Sundays: Virtual Flea Marketing

As the weather warms, I love nothing more than taking a stroll through a bustling flea market, full of fanciful wares that spark the imagination.
This morning, I took a virtual trip  to Alameda Point Antiques and Collectibles Faire in Northern California, known all over as one of the best flea markets in the country.

 I had a few "ah!" moments flipping through the photos on the Web site, and am sharing a couple here. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. 



Pick up my book, The Find: The Housing Works Book of Decorating with Thrift Shop Treasures, Flea Market Objects, and Vintage Details at AmazonBarnes and Noble or Powell's.

Always Frugal, Always Fabulous!

The Elegant Thrifter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin