Friday, April 24, 2009

The Gift of Thrift: Hooching Away!

Invite me to your party, and you're sure to get a hostess gift -- probably one of my naughty-but-nice Hooch Bags, a vintage pocketbook filled with a ton of funny money, a discrete nip and a thrift-store surprise. Here's a lovely I call Sabrina that I offered a gracious hostess last night. I've told Sabrina not to drink and drive, but that doesn't stop her. And she insists on smoking AND putting on her lipstick in the review mirror while speeding down the 405! Will she ever learn?

Check out her pal Fifi at Hooch Bags by The Elegant Thrifter.

The Gift of Thrift is always in style, The Elegant Thrifter, Always Frugal, Always Fabulous!


For more thrifty tips, pre-order The Find: The Housing Works Book of Decorating With Thrift Shop Treasures, Flea Market Objects, and Vintage Details shop at Amazon, Barnes and Noble or Powell's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin